• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ 25th Anniversary Celebration photo contest

Handlebars said:
orig.jpg

This is a great image.

It leaves the impression of going somewhere versus just conquering some rock pile.

we all know its going to end up being a shot of Bryan C's rig anyhow...

:confused1

We have some good shots here, keep them coming for a chance to win. The contest will run till the end of June, and the winner will get a free event T-shirt and a hoodie.

:cheers:

A couple more days to get a few more pics posted up, the contest is over June 30th. Get your rig on the event shirt, and get some free stuff. :)

DSC01891.jpg

Fred said:
100_2204.jpg

Not Moab, but same climate. :)

Fred
take any trips to Pismo dunes lately?

Well, this picture contest is over. Thanks to everyone for submitting their pictures. We'll be going over them, and I'll PM those of you who we think have the best shots so you can e-mail me a copy of the picture. I'll work with the shirt artist and we'll see who the winner is. No guarantees when we'll know who wins, but when we get it worked out we'll let you know.

Thanks again, and I'll see you all in Moab!

I'm finally getting time to go through all of these pics and pick some finalists, so watch your PM box for a request to e-mail me a copy of your picture.

Good luck, :)

Back