• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ 25th Anniversary Celebration photo contest

Not really Moab-esque, but a decent XJ shot:

HPIM1176.jpg

Some of my favorites.

Calvin2006_1005025.jpg

Calvin2006_1004019.jpg

B2006_0506027.jpg

Yes. I'm a Poser.

IMG_1464.jpg

IMG_1455.jpg

IMG_0598.jpg

IMG_0594.jpg

My XJ while it was somewhat smaller than it is now, at Truckhaven. First 2 are the 2008 event, the third is 2007, the red jeep behind mine is my brother in law's father in law. We went down an interesting "canyon" trail and found it ended very shortly and we had to figure how to turn around... The last pic is my brother-in-law's, father-in-law's brother's jeep driven by his daughter and her fiancee at the 2007 event, the smaller red jeep behind her is her dad and his other daughter....:D

Alex, you got a couple of nice shots there.

Please keep in mind that it has to be made into a shirt graphic, so a nice angled side shot is best, a full front or rear won't work. If I can make it from a good shot with a couple of rigs, that might work also. Action is best, got to have those crazy angles. :)

Mud anyone? :D

10gih7c.jpg
[/IMG]

It might look like an action shot on a t-shirt when you can't tell the fact that it's posing. :laugh:

Back