• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whos coming from New England?

woo hoo!!

i want to go, but doubt it's going to happen between $ and jeep's beat-ability...

don't worry about anthony, guys.he's just kidding :)

You gotta make it... with the sawzall not far from my jeep, you might need to be my chauffeur :D IF I can get mine together I'll be more than happy to go. But like ya say, $$$ will be tight.

You gotta make it... with the sawzall not far from my jeep, you might need to be my chauffeur :D IF I can get mine together I'll be more than happy to go. But like ya say, $$$ will be tight.

So just gather parts from now till then and cut it after NAC-Fest. :D

You think I can wait that long with the sawzall being that accessible? c'monnn.

I mean that is a valid point, definitely. But at the same time, I'd rather just do everything in one shot and have it be .... done? Who am I kidding. But, at least that "phase" will be "completed"... :D

I don't know that it's worth it to me to wait just be be able to make it to NACfest. I mean, between work and the cost of going and everything else... I guess it's a coin toss type deal. We'll see.

i need his roof before he goes so i can patch my rust. i guess he's gotta cut it.

it's a damn shame... :D

You're making it more difficult for me to hitch a ride. I just went from 'on the way' to 'way out of the way' ;)

-C

If you come, I will pick you up at the train station along the way or in Edison (I can always head to my parents house a day early). That way you can still fly into nyc.

If you come, I will pick you up at the train station along the way or in Edison (I can always head to my parents house a day early). That way you can still fly into nyc.

Its on the calender. A lot of it will be contingent on work, but I already submitted a travel agenda appending to dates, so there's a good chance.

where is this and how long of a trip from nh?

Sticky: NAC-Fest Info...

Depending on where in NH, a good 6-8 hour drive each way.
Yeah, 6-8 is pretty accurate for a normal rig. My first year driving down took me 13hrs straight of driving, only stopping for gas (4 times I think?) and a quick bite to eat. That was with 30" tires and 4.88 gearing though, top speed of 55mph going downhill. :laugh3:

Last time I drove down I think it took me about 7.5 hrs if I'm remembering correctly? Not a bad drive. I was heading down from here in Claremont.

Where are you 1991XJCherokee?

takes me about 7 hrs including a 1/2 hr stop for food and a stop for gas

Back