• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WF Swap Meet

Ok, so I checked my bank account and I :scared:.

So, I'll offer this up since I have no need for it at the moment. A NP242 with a RE H&T on it. I paid 200, if you could come close to that, its yours :D

I still have 4 - Maxxis Bighorns 35/12.50/R15s, clock spring off my XJ, tail light wiring, rear driveshaft, Borla stainless steel muffler (2.5" inlet, dual 2.5" out)

Ok, so I checked my bank account and I :scared:.

So, I'll offer this up since I have no need for it at the moment. A NP242 with a RE H&T on it. I paid 200, if you could come close to that, its yours :D

Oh damn do i want this or tires for the other Jeep?

Couple of things I came across when I was packing/searching for my wheeling stuff:

U-bolts for a D35, RE type, came with the lift

Front license plate mount for a 2" receiver, hidden hitch, fits in a front bumper that has a receiver in it

U-bolts are free, still in the RE box, the nuts are still bagged up. I'm negotiable on the plate mount, I think I paid $40 when it was new. Call it $10?

I still have 4 - Maxxis Bighorns 35/12.50/R15s, clock spring off my XJ, tail light wiring, rear driveshaft, Borla stainless steel muffler (2.5" inlet, dual 2.5" out)

look at post #313 in this thread Hasta

You want that lol!

does any one have a set of axle shafts for a dana 35 non c-clip axle? also i have 3 good 31 by 10.50X15 mtr's. atleast 50% on them plus a 4th with a slice in the sidewall if any is interrested. i'm gonna try and make it to wf.

Couple of things I came across when I was packing/searching for my wheeling stuff:

U-bolts for a D35, RE type, came with the lift

Front license plate mount for a 2" receiver, hidden hitch, fits in a front bumper that has a receiver in it

U-bolts are free, still in the RE box, the nuts are still bagged up. I'm negotiable on the plate mount, I think I paid $40 when it was new. Call it $10?

Found a C4x4 (I think) D30 diff guard in the garage this morning. It's the tube, half guard kind that bolts over your stock cover.

Free to the first red member that wants it.

Found a C4x4 (I think) D30 diff guard in the garage this morning. It's the tube, half guard kind that bolts over your stock cover.

I'll take it. :D

ill take the muffler for 20 bucks if he does not.

also, i want those military shackles... idk who was selling them

Its all yours bud. I'll bring it along.

just realized it was dual outlet. im not cool enough for dual exhaust.

lol I was kind of wondering what you had up your sleeves with a dual outlet borla for the manche.

If you meet Flexed and decide he is too much of a tool, I will gladly accept that diff guard! :D and even give ya a few beers for it!

Back