• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ed's Stress Level

See ya soon Ed! Rain or shine, still gonna have a good time...

I talked to Norma Mink (our caterer) and I feel really good about the meal. Whew!

And now you have all the Crawl prizes in hand so that ought to help your stress level.

Good to see you and Mark today.

Last edited:
Yep, I now have all the raffle stuff in my car. I got an e-mail from my Warn rep and Warn has something on the way for us. Johnny said a diff cover is on the way from Ruff Stuff. It's coming together.

Ed...man.... its your vacation too.... you have a great supporting cast, keep the faith and have fun. And remember were all buddies, if dinner shows up 15 minutes late nobodys gonna freak.

Ed...man.... its your vacation too.... you have a great supporting cast, keep the faith and have fun. And remember were all buddies, if dinner shows up 15 minutes late nobodys gonna freak.

I'm getting better.

I told the catering lady about what time we wanted to eat and she said she would be there an hour early to set up. Wow, I can get used to this.

Mark is starting the registration packets. I need to make copies of the liability release waiver and tech check in form and we should be about done.

It's a good thing my wife is driving the van because of all the raffle prizes.

Gotta do a little prep work on the XJ and pack it up.

I can't wait.

Just what Doug said! Have fun and try to relax. We should all do this "drives jeeps over rocks" thing for fun.

Back