• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winterfest Swap Meet

Prepmech said:
Just remembered I have a new dana 30 open carrier for 4.10 and numerically higher gears I need to get rid of.

4.10 & higher or 3.73 & higher? I thought the D30 carrier break was between 3.55 & 3.73. I I'm not mistaken, I could use it!

Set of front half doors for a 96 and older 4 door XJ. I don't think I can use them on my 01 since the hinge changed. Built in cupholder in both doors. Locks still work (not sure why :D)

Best pic I have right now, they're buried in the shed at the moment. $150.

HPIM0730.jpg

Lawn Cher' said:
4.10 & higher or 3.73 & higher? I thought the D30 carrier break was between 3.55 & 3.73. I I'm not mistaken, I could use it!

Ok, that one is going to Mark.

I've also got a Jet stage 2 chip I just took off of my '00 4.0L. Not sure what years it fits.

Prepmech said:
Ok, that one is going to Mark.

I've also got a Jet stage 2 chip I just took off of my '00 4.0L. Not sure what years it fits.

96-01 according to Jet. Did you notice any difference with the chip?

IllianaXJ said:
Did you notice any difference with the chip?

I put a 180 degree thermostat in and ran 90 octane gas when I had it in. With anything lower than 90 octane it would spark knock when climbing steep hills. It didn't do anything fantastic, but you could feel a small difference. Definately not worth the money to buy one new, but if you found a good deal on a used one...

PM me if seriously interested

Hey Travis,

I got the arm today, I owe ya at Winterfest! Miller Lite that is ;)

Thanks!

Just found a set of JKS style rear axle shock mounts that I didn't use on my axle swap. They are for 3.25" axle tubes, but would probably work on 3" tubes with a little work. Shock mounting studs/hardware included.

I have a set of JKS disco's. Part # 2001. 4-6" of lift. $75. JIM.

Fore Wheeler said:
I also have a 231 case from a 99ish. $75.00
Consider this sold.
I was going to add 2low and 4:1 to mine, but for the price, I could take my time and add an HD chain, etc. to this one and have no down time.

I have a single brand new 15x8 D-window rock crawler wheel with 3.75 bs -$20
Also have a set of custom HD rear bumper brackets from my old BPI rear bumper. Use them to build your own bumper, as they have 6 attachment points. -$20
Set of charcoal Catch All mats for 98-01 Durango with third row seating. $260 new, but I will take $40 for the set.
Brand new 25 foot 70-series chain for tying your junk down.(hooks on either end) -$20
Set of HD ratchet straps with axle loops for tying your junk down. $40
Take the set for $50 and replace the crap that holds your crap to your other crap.

Last edited:
XJ&TJ4ME said:
skoolie72, I'll take that wheel for $20
Done.

I also have a seldom used 10 lbs. air system from The Source.
Includes bracket, regulator(150 psi fixed), and coil hose.
http://www.offroadairstore.com/servlet/Detail?no=3
Cost $250 new, but I will take $150 for it.
Finished up my OBA system, and no longer need it.
Tank is black, not brushed, and has no scratches, dents, etc.
I will even fill it up beforehand.

Last edited:
Back