• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What's Cookin'

I just remembered that I've got some Pig Gig left overs vacuum packed in the freezer.
I'll have that there if it's still around in March. I may get hungry between now and then.:D

No deer this year. I only killed one this year. It's gone already.

I just placed the order for 20# of jalapeno cheese sauce...

Cheese "get yo cheez on" Man

Jello shots and cheesy potatos...

mac 'potato...with or without the "e"' gyvr

Is anyone interested in Kringle again? I can bring a few of those.

YES, How much are they and what flavors are there I may need one to bring home! :D

YES, How much are they and what flavors are there I may need one to bring home! :D

Flavors = lots, most any of the standards (apple, strawberry, pecan, etc.) and then there are sometimes some tasty specialty ones.
How much = can't remember but I'll take a look when I get a chance to get over there and I'll let you know.

I'll make sure to get some Kringle out there for WF. I have the time off but am currently broke and the Jeep is not running (dead battery and hopefully that's it, I think it's bad when the battery has ice chunks in it, yeah?). I'm going to have to dig into savings some I think, but I fully intend on making it. Besides, I have to bring Susie's requested cherry Kringle. I can't leave a damsel in distress.

Flavors = lots, most any of the standards (apple, strawberry, pecan, etc.) and then there are sometimes some tasty specialty ones.
How much = can't remember but I'll take a look when I get a chance to get over there and I'll let you know.

I'll make sure to get some Kringle out there for WF. I have the time off but am currently broke and the Jeep is not running (dead battery and hopefully that's it, I think it's bad when the battery has ice chunks in it, yeah?). I'm going to have to dig into savings some I think, but I fully intend on making it. Besides, I have to bring Susie's requested cherry Kringle. I can't leave a damsel in distress.

I'll make this easy. Pecan!!!!!!! :D

What kind of cooking apparatuses are going to be available for the Firday night cookout? I will have the nacho machine, but was going to bring a couple of "special edition" BACON Explosions and need a way to either slow cook them for a while or to smoke them...I could premake them and just reheat them in a BBQ grill as well...just checking to see what options are out there. I am also willing to donate 10# of farm raised ground beef. We just butchered a feeder steer and have tons of hamburger (actually about 300# or more). If this is wanted or needed, please let me know. Trust me, there is a tremendous difference between store bought burger and fresh ground corn fed midwest burger! :chef:

If they are a fresh batch and are still raw at time of cookin, they need to go to an internal temp of 160 degrees. If they are precooked, they would just need heated through.

Tyler....I will be bringing a Weber for the burgers that we were going to buy....if you want to bring the meat, I will form it and cook it.

All...if you have a cooking device, bring it, we never seem to have enough grills.

Rev

Rev, I would gladly have you handle my meat. Pack away there big guy! ;)

if you want to bring the meat, I will form it and cook it.

Does Sue know you are going to Handle the Cheeseman's meat? :D

Back