• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trail leader volunteers?

Bent said:
I’m not going to be able to lead the Onyx, Pontiac, and Heartbreak ridge this year. I have to be in San Diego for a conference. Timing is everything, don’t ya know.

That SUCKS!!!! That is an awesome run.

Bent said:
I’m not going to be able to lead the Onyx, Pontiac, and Heartbreak ridge this year. I have to be in San Diego for a conference. Timing is everything, don’t ya know.

I have never done that run before and was interested in checking it out.
That is the trail that starts near the dump right?

Jump This said:
I have never done that run before and was interested in checking it out.
That is the trail that starts near the dump right?
I start it out @ Hwy 38 & 2N01.

Kevin3151 said:
What is the hardest run out there (that we are likely to run).

I have done John Bull, but that was easy on 31's with one locker.

KH
John bull was re-worked late last year, the rock garden was hand placed by a bunch of hard core guys I bet it is more fun now

Gerr said:
John bull was re-worked late last year, the rock garden was hand placed by a bunch of hard core guys I bet it is more fun now
When did they rework it? Last time I drove it after a supposed rework (last year May) I was not impressed.

Late october they added some rocks and blocked off the bypasses that people made. Last I herd it was possibly the hardest it had ever been

Kejtar said:
When did they rework it? Last time I drove it after a supposed rework (last year May) I was not impressed.

Funny. We just ran John Bull three weeks ago. I was thinking that it was the easiest it's ever been. Nobody had any problems.

xjohnnyc said:
Funny. We just ran John Bull three weeks ago. I was thinking that it was the easiest it's ever been. Nobody had any problems.
Well, I guess that goes to show that XJ's are superior offroad :D

Kejtar said:
Well, I guess that goes to show that XJ's are superior offroad :D

I shouldn't say that we had NO problems. :D

IMG_1329.jpg

GrimmJeeper said:
i know but nobody said they would lead, ive only run it once, so i sure as hell cant do it.
I've run it probably 6-7 times so if no one with more experience comes forward I don't have a prob leading it. I'm not running anything more difficult with my kids.

Back