• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Slickrock reservations.

I guess I need to PM JohnX and see if he is still going, and if not make a tent site reservation.

Can't decide between the RV and a tent.

It will be if Remi (Ketjar) is sleeping in Cabin 1 with his buddies..... :eek:

He's not cause I have cabin 1 and 2

mac 'they r full' gyvr

I wonder how many camp spots Naxja is going to buy this year due to slickrocks new policy of making the noise makers pay for any campers that demand a refund due to noise.

You like the mwc...

Right?

mac 'we will be easy to find' gyvr

look for the tall goofy guy, the big guy and the bald guy who will probably be peeing on my hood at some point....

I wonder how many camp spots Naxja is going to buy this year due to slickrocks new policy of making the noise makers pay for any campers that demand a refund due to noise.

I dunno, ask xjguy.

The cops gotta catch you to arrest you :D

Super excited that you're staying behind my cabin. I'll bring the gold paint ;)

FYI: I Called Slickrock today, They are booking up fast for this week..

I am Towing down with a 20ft Trailer, I asked about trailer parking and was told they have ZERO Trailer parking available, and they are now forced to rent out extra spots for trailer parking or you have to find a place outside the campground..

I decided to bump my reservations up to a 45ft RV spot and I will setup a tent on my trailer.. (fwiw..Spot #67)

again, Slickrock campground has
ZERO AUXILLARY TRAILER PARKING AVAILABLE.

Last edited:
Jason and I have spot 124 starting on the 9th. We might have to squat on a site the night of the 7th.

Jason and I have spot 124 starting on the 9th. We might have to squat on a site the night of the 7th.

Sigh.

There are perfectly good restrooms at Slickrock. There is no need for that.

Sigh.

There are perfectly good restrooms at Slickrock. There is no need for that.

You're the first volunteer! Where would you like it?

Back