• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Obligatory who's going thread!

Yeah, likewise! Hope you're having a good b-day, mine will be awesome when I win the giveaway XJ...

:roflmao: yeah, it's ok.....I'll be celebrating in Moab though!

I've been pretty sure I could make it for a while now, finally committed and booked an RV site at Slickrock. First time staying at Slickrock, after several Fall Flings and about 10 other trips to Moab. Will also be the first time, other than the mountain biking trip with my brothers, that my wife will not be accompanying me.

So expect to see me drinking more beer by the campfire :D

So you're saying this will be the one time you don't one back with an extra 1,000 pounds in the tow rig?

Need a beer exchange?

So you're saying this will be the one time you don't one back with an extra 3,000 pounds in the tow rig?

Need a beer exchange?

Pretty sure I'll still pick up a few rocks, maybe just a thousand pounds.

Kona beers are now available in Illinois, so no cross-country beer smuggling needed this time. I'll probably bring some, and some homebrew.

Ah too bad. Last time you asked me for a beer run, I felt like the Bandit transporting beer across state lines. :)

Mariel & I will be there in our normal spot # 66.

I'll be there with a couple guys from the NAC. Won't have my jeep so I'll be looking for an open seat for some of the week.

I'm sure you can find some beer that's only available on the west cost.

I'll see what I can do. I'll be happy to see you guys though, even if you're not bringing me beer.

:D Ha, thanks John. But since I know Geoff, I guess I am guilty by association.

I'll be down on the 9th, hang for the Show & Shine on 10th, leave the 11th.

Have a cabin at Canyonlands both nights.

Just got the okay from work.

I'll be staying with the jerk.

Now to decide which XJ to drive.

Back