• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Members only runs

I'd be happy to lead a group on Bronco Connector in Corral Canyon, however i would limit it to 35's and built axles at a min. We can have 2 groups if some smaller rigs want to try some other stuff, there are some great trails for all builds out there.

I'm in for the connector, and yes, min requirements need to be established for this run

I'd be happy to lead a group on Bronco Connector in Corral Canyon, however i would limit it to 35's and built axles at a min. We can have 2 groups if some smaller rigs want to try some other stuff, there are some great trails for all builds out there.

define Built axles

rockwell 2.5's.
Or a polished d30. locker, chromos, low gearing, etc. spare shafts if you're running d44 or smaller, front and rear. Spare driveshaft if you're Mike G.
Yours will be fine once you're locked in the rear and have 35's, if you aren't already.

EXPECT BODY DAMAGE. Probably just a door ding/scrapes or broken tail light.

I'm just throwing this out there as an option.

rockwell 2.5's.
Or a polished d30. locker, chromos, low gearing, etc. spare shafts if you're running d44 or smaller, front and rear. Spare driveshaft if you're Mike G.
Yours will be fine once you're locked in the rear and have 35's, if you aren't already.

EXPECT BODY DAMAGE. Probably just a door ding/scrapes or broken tail light.

I'm just throwing this out there as an option.

OK... I'm in once I get my junk back together...

right now it looks like this

You might need to ask Avery or Richard about this one.

yes, I'll get Richard on this ASAP.

Swamp is an open run open to everyone though

Spoke to Goatman and the thread should be up today.

Geoff, get some pictures ready to post as well.

I have been thinking about a members only Run....and don't know what the folks want to do. Big Bear? JV in the Fall? Camping too?

JV members thanksgiving?

GoatFest is already just before Thanksgiving, in JV. So that might be too much JV in one month for those of us (like me) who don't have totally built out roads. My stocker/easy run at Goatfest is always good, but I don't crave doing something like it twice in one month...

JV members thanksgiving?

I will be there already for Thanksgiving.....it is a HUGE long weekend out there with MANY buggies training for KOH.

Plus, as Carol mentioned, Goatfest is the weekend prior.

Back