• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

If you are going to take advantage of FREE camping please read this.

1. Mac (big spoon) and Grace, Forewheeler (smaller big spoon), RedHeep, Chaz, Livin4wheelin, and 89laredo (not everyone in the RV).
2. Ram-Rod / jeepchick616 and Bigasszj and xjstormtrooper97
3. 87manche /Shortxjdoug
4. jessejeepin/Extankerguy
5. O.k.B. and Fam / Chachi88 and Co.
6. Poorboy87 and Jeeguy91
7. Jeepmanwi and family. The big rig
8. Smash Hole Motorsports (U-haul, Excursion, 2 rigs, 2 red letter members, + company. Might need a big spot)
9. 1989TwoDoor two trucks, pop up, and jeep
10. Polar_jeep_04 and the eor crew
11. brianho13 90% sure I will be taking an RV spot, ILLXJ--truck, trailer & a jeep.
12.SAMSET, REWSTER, and wives(maybe) will be staying at an electric tent site
13. emptypockets, z.a.c., truck camper, jeep
14. Pat and Big Hank, two guests. Bus, two trailers, two jeeps. Need big gravel RV spot with power.
15. K5Matt(suburban, trailer, and Jeep), Kmanxj and Wife (Truck, trailer and XJ).
16. jjchgo (GTI, 1-2 tents) lesslimited (van, jeep, trailer), need electric
17. grandy_xj + girlfriend, XJ and a tent, and Scoobyxj 30A site
18. beer_goggles_009, Cardboard 2trucks 2trailers 2xjs need electricity for heater. I will probably need room for a bus on Thursday night for the guide to Mission Impossible.
19. High2by and PacificEd, Jeep and a popup, we'll need electricity but will have room for a tent.
20. SlowTEC and a buddy. We'll have a truck, and XJ on a trailer. Camping in a tent, but need power. If we can be added to another site that's fine (arriving Friday night).

1. Mac (big spoon) and Grace, Forewheeler (smaller big spoon), RedHeep, Chaz, Livin4wheelin, and 89laredo (not everyone in the RV).
3. 87manche /Shortxjdoug
8. Smash Hole Motorsports (U-haul, Excursion, 2 rigs, 2 red letter members, + company. Might need a big spot)
11. brianho13 90% sure I will be taking an RV spot, ILLXJ--truck, trailer & a jeep.
13. emptypockets, z.a.c., truck camper, jeep and SlowTEC?
14. Pat and Big Hank, two guests. Bus, two trailers, two jeeps. Need big gravel RV spot with power.
15. K5Matt(suburban, trailer, and Jeep), Kmanxj and Wife (Truck, trailer and XJ).
18. beer_goggles_009, Cardboard 2trucks 2trailers 2xjs need electricity for heater. I will probably need room for a bus on Thursday night for the guide to Mission Impossible.
19. High2by and PacificEd, Jeep and a popup, we'll need electricity but will have room for a tent.

Does this work?

3. 87manche /Shortxjdoug
13. emptypockets, z.a.c., truck camper, jeep and SlowTEC?
20. Chedisme, Cteunch, And the legend BillyJP2 in one big tent. power would be nice if we can get it to fill mattress and little heater.

2. Builtbybeer and xjstormtrooper97
3. 87manche /Shortxjdoug/Polar_jeep_04 and the eor crew
10. brianho13 90% sure I will be taking an RV spot, ILLXJ--truck, trailer & a jeep.
11.SAMSET, REWSTER, and wives(maybe) will be staying at an electric tent site
12. emptypockets, z.a.c., truck camper, jeep and SlowTEC?
13. Pat and Big Hank, two guests. Bus, two trailers, two jeeps. Need big gravel RV spot with power.
14. K5Matt(suburban, trailer, and Jeep), Kmanxj and Wife (Truck, trailer and XJ).
15. jjchgo (GTI, 1-2 tents) lesslimited (van, jeep, trailer), need electric
16. grandy_xj + girlfriend, XJ and a tent, and Scoobyxj 30A site
17. beer_goggles_009, Cardboard 2trucks 2trailers 2xjs need electricity for heater. I will probably need room for a bus on Thursday night for the guide to Mission Impossible.
18. High2by and PacificEd, Jeep and a popup, we'll need electricity but will have room for a tent.
19. Chedisme, Cteunch, And the legend BillyJP2 in one big tent. power would be nice if we can get it to fill mattress and little heater.

18 and 19, are you guys cool with sharing?

Emptypockets, will you have room for SLOWTEC?

Since we will be the only ones camping (most likely) will they really be that big a pia about people spreading out?

Just curious

Since we will be the only ones camping (most likely) will they really be that big a pia about people spreading out?

He charged us for every spot last year.

mac 'why we are doing so much work to try to organize it' gyvr

10. brianho13 90% sure I will be taking an RV spot, ILLXJ--truck, trailer & a jeep.
13. Pat and Big Hank, two guests. Bus, two trailers, two jeeps. Need big gravel RV spot with power.
14. K5Matt(suburban, trailer, and Jeep), Kmanxj and Wife (Truck, trailer and XJ).
17. beer_goggles_009, Cardboard 2trucks 2trailers 2xjs need electricity for heater. I will probably need room for a bus on Thursday night for the guide to Mission Impossible.
18. High2by and PacificEd, Jeep and a popup, Chedisme, Cteunch, And the legend BillyJP2 in one big tent. power would be nice if we can get it to fill mattress and little heater.

Yea i was wondering the same thing. seems a lil crazy given the time of year we are showing up. You'd think they would give you a general price for a certain about of people...

Yea i was wondering the same thing. seems a lil crazy given the time of year we are showing up. You'd think they would give you a general price for a certain about of people...

No income all winter...

mac 'hungry' gyvr

No income all winter...

mac 'hungry' gyvr

Yea, i get it. it is a business after all.

by the way, i think the free camping is great and a great incentive to be a member and to preregister.

for a tent camper like myself it not that much of a financial ordeal, as its saving me like 10 bucks. but from a bigger point, it shows how NAXJA and the BOD try what they can to make this event that much better, easier, and more fun for everyone.

SAM'thanks'SET

4. jessejeepin/Extankerguy/Jackson
18. High2by and PacificEd, Jeep and a popup, Chedisme, Cteunch, And the legend BillyJP2 in one big tent. power would be nice if we can get it to fill mattress and little heater.
19. XJ01-08 and a friend, RV, Trailer, XJ. Would like a 30amp site if possible

Looking at #12. I'm pretty sure that'll work. My camper is 110v, but I should be able to pick up an adapter and use the 30 amp plug. We'll have trailer there as well and I can park the xj on the trailer at night.

empty 'vintage' pockets

Back