• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hey guys...I need a ride...

Kudzu

NAXJA Forum User
Since Kevin and I will be bring up the Give-Away XJ we will not have our own rig...anyone need a passenger???

I rod ewith Beezil at Attica and Kevin rode with Macgyer

Take it out and wheel it, that thing needs a NAXJA sponsored dent or 2 :D You can ride with me if I don't bring anyone with me, but I won't know until it's event time. Does hanging upside down bother you:cool:

Sean

Kudzu:

E-mailed you from the nacfest id. You guys should be fine with rides. We've got all levels covered, should be seats from mild to wild.

Of course, if you had driven with OneTon last year, you would have spent a LOT of time taking in the scenery. Then again, maybe he's got some more spare parts with him now.

Actually I shouldn't pick on One-Ton.

I thought you couldn't make it this year! Hope you are considering it, "Death Valley", "UnderTaker", "Pebbles" and "Bam-Bam" keep calling your name!

Mike in NJ :patriot:

Nah I can handle it...would be good to just go ahead and get the first time over with...Cu guys up there we should be leaving here sometime on Thur. and will leave early Sun...looks to be a 16 hour drive for us.

Mike, recent changes in my life have necessitated me to bust my proverbial hump and get in some great wheelin' this summer. I love Paragon and want to come back so I should do it when the best group of off road enthusiasts I know are gonna be there. I'm still iffy on wether or not I'll have the cash, but there's a ton of work headin' my way so I think I'll be enjoyin' the lovely Eastern scenery. I won't have a winch by the time Paragon rolls around so I doubt I'll be doing DV, but ya never know;)

Sean

Sean - sorry that things appear to be jamming you up, but great to hear that you may be able to get out here at the end of May. Hope it all works out - we'd be real happy to ride with you again.

BTW, if you can weld a receiver hitch on the front of Easy and score a couple of battery leads with a WARN socket, I'd be "honored" :rolleyes: to lend you my 8000i for a Valley Run - it's mounted on a WARN tray.

Just let us know as you know better.

Heather - you guys have a smooth drive north and plan on getting here sometime Friday - depending on when you get in - cell phones can get us back to the entrance to hook up. Even though we have three full days of wheeling planned - Saturday looks like the big day again, as we get a lot of day-trippers then. Should be good for sales! :)

A month or so . . . . :D

Mike in NJ :patriot:

Back