• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FINAL CALL FOR ROBBIES!!

Richard - Which way are you driving up? Google and my GPS say to go Charleston to Dayton, but that's not all interstate. If I go to Louisville/Cinci, it says an extra hour.

I am going

1. Start out going NORTH on CR-25/7/FAIRGROUNDS RD toward US-60/E MAIN ST.Zoom to this StepAvoid this Step 0.01 mi
2. Take the 1st RIGHT onto E MAIN ST/US-60.If you are on SMITH ST and reach MAIN ST you've gone a little too far
Zoom to this StepAvoid this Step 0.5 mi
3. Turn LEFT onto MASON RD/CR-13.MASON RD is just past HARBOUR WAY
Zoom to this StepAvoid this Step 0.4 mi
4. Merge onto I-64 W via the ramp on the LEFT toward US-60/HUNTINGTON (Crossing into KENTUCKY).If you reach MYERS BRANCH RD you've gone a little too far
Zoom to this StepAvoid this Step 47.0 mi
5. Take the KY-1/KY-7 exit, EXIT 172, toward GRAYSON/KY-9/MAYSVILLE/AA HIGHWAY.Zoom to this StepAvoid this Step 0.3 mi
6. Turn RIGHT onto KY-1/KY-7.If you reach I-64 W you've gone about 0.2 miles too far
Zoom to this StepAvoid this Step 0.4 mi
7. Turn LEFT onto KY-9/AA HWY/GOVENOR JOHN Y BROWN JR. Continue to follow KY-9/AA HWY.KY-9 is 0.2 miles past KY-1947
Zoom to this StepAvoid this Step 26.3 mi
8. Turn LEFT onto E KY 9/KY-10/KY-9/KY-1149/AA HWY. Continue to follow KY-9 W/AA HWY.Zoom to this StepAvoid this Step 84.3 mi
9. Merge onto I-275 E via the ramp on the LEFT toward I-471.If you are on LICKING PIKE and reach VINE ST you've gone about 0.5 miles too far
Zoom to this StepAvoid this Step 2.0 mi
10. Merge onto I-471 N via EXIT 74B on the LEFT toward NEWPORT/CINCINNATI (Crossing into OHIO).Zoom to this StepAvoid this Step 5.2 mi
11. Merge onto US-50 W via EXIT 6A toward THIRD ST.Zoom to this StepAvoid this Step 1.4 mi
12. Merge onto I-75 N via the exit on the LEFT toward RIVER RD/DAYTON.Zoom to this StepAvoid this Step 4.0 mi
13. Merge onto I-74 W via EXIT 4 toward INDIANAPOLIS (Crossing into INDIANA).Zoom to this StepAvoid this Step 118.0 mi
14. Merge onto I-74 W via EXIT 16B toward PEORIA IL..Zoom to this StepAvoid this Step 57.8 mi
15. Take the US-41 exit, EXIT 15, toward VEEDERSBURG/ATTICA.Zoom to this StepAvoid this Step 0.3 mi
16. Turn RIGHT onto US-41 N.If you reach I-74 W you've gone about 0.2 miles too far
Zoom to this StepAvoid this Step 11.6 mi
17. Turn RIGHT onto E JACKSON ST/IN-28.E JACKSON ST is just past E WASHINGTON ST
Zoom to this StepAvoid this Step 0.1 mi
18. Take the 1st LEFT onto CANADA ST.If you are on E JACKSON ST and reach E MAIN ST you've gone a little too far
Zoom to this StepAvoid this Step 0.2 mi
19. Turn RIGHT onto E SUMMIT ST.Zoom to this StepAvoid this Step 0.6 mi
20. E SUMMIT ST becomes E BETHEL RD/E COUNTY ROAD 1160 N.Zoom to this StepAvoid this Step 0.4 mi
21. Welcome to ATTICA, IN 47918.If you reach N STONE CUT RD you've gone about 0.4 miles too far

says it will take me KY-9 W to I-74 W
6 hrs 16 mins / 360.88 miles
I will have my Tom Tom going so if it finds short cuts, then I will get there faster, chalseton is 45 minutes the other direction for me so it would not save me any time

We (me and Grace) should be there, I'm 90% sure we are coming down Wednesday night.

mac 'or first thing Thursday morning' gyvr

OK....we're all set at Robies.
Dinner at 6pm upstairs.
Just ask the bar tender or waitress how to get upstairs.
It is under BOB and/or MIDWEST CHAPTER DINNER.
I think some people will be there a little early for drinks at the Bar.

for general information, re-read the first post.
The waitresses will take your drink and dinner orders individually.
You will be responsible for your own payment. Yes they take credit cards.

We've been coming here every year,
be sure to arrive with clean shoes, no mud please.

let me know if you have any questions.

Now that Tyler is Prez, he can eat at the big boys table :D

BOB

Sweet, I'll let the bitch in the box guide me.

actually, I print out the mapquest to get started and then follow the Tom Tom once I get to the main route, they usually are pretty much the same route, the Tom Tom just finds the short cuts and keeps me from having to read and drive at the same time is all, best part is listening to it freak out when you pull off for gas, it starts freaking out and keeps telling you to turn around

i print them only because I had the power adapter go bad on me on the way to the We Rock PUSU, luckily my spotters phone charger worked for it or we would have been lost, always nice to have a backup just in case

I will need a ride for two to Robbies, from the campground.
Should be able to accommodate that. Not sure what time I'll get in to Attica but, we're going to be there for dinner!

I will need a ride for two to Robbies, from the campground.

Should be able to cover this as long as you can ride in the back of the baby jeep.

mac 'back seats in xjs suck' gyvr

You can ride in the truck. There's enough room for the 3 of us plus you guys.

Or Nate and Jennie can drive themselves and you guys can ride with me. I don't really like him anyway.

we can drive ourselves. I was planning on dropping the trailer and using the tow rig around town.

Back