• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Vehicle Tech Inspection

just bring me a beer, I am gonna be in the first cabin heading up the hill, the wife will be happy since it is sitting in the flower bed at the side of the house. I am leaving sometime Thursday morning depending on how long it takes me to get the family moving, should be there by 1:00 at the latest, it's only a 3 hour trip for me

Not in my group.

I thought the tech requirements were pretty standard. Am I missing something?

They are standard. Hopefully we will get an image and get a better idea of what he is talking about. I was refering to that if it "looked' fine and seemed fine then failed on the trail there are options. Not desirable ones but there are options.

Its a joke

Yes to a point. More of a if it failed there are options.... How many times have we seen the factory tow hook brackets bend on these events?

I don't think it was. I'm pretty sure Glenn can answer for himself.

Josh I take tech seriously. I hope that explains what I was thinking. I guess I should have been more clear. Trail leader has final say on who goes in their groups.

I took another look at today. seems the cancerous rust has done a number on it as its was worst then i remembered.

but fullsizexj said he has a spare. so we should be good.

I took another look at today. seems the cancerous rust has done a number on it as its was worst then i remembered.

but fullsizexj said he has a spare. so we should be good.

If you can, go ahead and take the old one off to make sure the bolts will come out. That'll make puting the "new" one on much easier.

Back