• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Fest 2008 Event T-Shirts !!!!!

SoCal Fest Event Shirt Size Poll

• Total voters
two XL please and thanks...........

I totally dig the design!

I'll take one L and possibly a M.

You da Man Rich!

and as for Rick, I got a bottle for his whiney arse to suck on. A Fat CO** errrr sorry, a Fat Tire

New member here! Great Design! I plan on making the fest and would like to get 2-XL, 1LG & 1 Med. Be glad to pre-pay just let me know. Looking forward to meeting everyone, making new friends and creating some great wheel'in memories!:woohoo:
Thanks again!
SC

Thanks everyone for the great response on the shirts! I have just sent the order to the printer to have the shirts printed so I will not be taking any more "pre-orders". I will have a few extra shirts in most sizes available at the event to be purchased on a first-come first-served basis. If I do not have your size available I will be doing a second run after the event - those shirts will need to be paid for in advance.

For everyone that "pre-ordered" shirts, please try to get your shirts picked up ASAP. I will have the shirts in the campground Friday night and Saturday night. If that does not work for you please pm me to make arrangements to get your shirts picked up.

Back