• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking back

I was at XJ Fest 2001 with ole Cottontail, my '85.

Here are some names I have in my photo album

I love G.R.I.T.S from GA
Radio Flyer (John) from IN
Woody from NC
Convict MJ from IN
Rusty had an R & D Jeep there
Cherokee Chick from TN
Fore Wheeler from MI
Chark
Kudzu
Mcgyvr
Skorpyo
Keith Douglass (don't know his NAXJA name)
Ben Satanoff (don't know his NAXJA name)

I fried my clutch, ForeWheeler overheated all weekend, Kudzu put a hole in a diff cover, great weekend!

Cottontail,

Any chance you can post some pictures from your album? That would be really cool.

I was at XJ Fest 2001 with ole Cottontail, my '85.

Here are some names I have in my photo album

I love G.R.I.T.S from GA
Radio Flyer (John) from IN
Woody from NC
Convict MJ from IN
Rusty had an R & D Jeep there
Cherokee Chick from TN
Fore Wheeler from MI
Chark
Kudzu
Mcgyvr
Skorpyo
Keith Douglass (don't know his NAXJA name)
Ben Satanoff (don't know his NAXJA name)

I fried my clutch, ForeWheeler overheated all weekend, Kudzu put a hole in a diff cover, great weekend!

Keith is Motorman IIRC.

Regarding pictures...not sure if I know how to do that. They are "pre-digital" and were processed from film on a 35 mm camera.

If someone can talk me through the process I will certainly be happy to post all I can.

Regarding pictures...not sure if I know how to do that. They are "pre-digital" and were processed from film on a 35 mm camera.

If someone can talk me through the process I will certainly be happy to post all I can.

Take negatives to walmart and have them make a cd.

9 year old negatives??? Nice thought! I'm guessing I lost those 8 1/2 years ago!

I my have to try to scan them into the computer and go from there.

9 year old negatives??? Nice thought! I'm guessing I lost those 8 1/2 years ago!

I my have to try to scan them into the computer and go from there.

Well I have stuff from 20+ years ago. I guess that is the photographer in me! LOL!

Back