• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Intermediate Trail Interest

I am very open to whatever the group wants to do. LRG-Pinball-Rail Bed-Fish Fossil are all very close together and can make a full day counting lunch and occasional mechanical issues. I'd like I hit that on Thursday while everyone still has a rig to wheel, after that we have the other options I mentioned and we can go back and revisit.

Being lined up early gives your trail request more weight in my group :)

I will be lined up Sunday morning June 29th at about 10 AM.

Early enough? LOL

Hey guys I am going to be looking for a seat in our group. Someone who doesn't mind being the lead and has a good CB. It sucks that the Rocket won't make it again but y'all get me as a dedicated spotter again. Just please don't make me fly.

Hey guys I am going to be looking for a seat in our group. Someone who doesn't mind being the lead and has a good CB. It sucks that the Rocket won't make it again but y'all get me as a dedicated spotter again. Just please don't make me fly.

we'll find ya a spot :)

we'll find ya a spot :)

If Jess doesn't go we can shuffle kids around and he can ride with one of us :)

If Tracy doesn't go we'll have an extra seat too. (as of now she's going but her work is sketchy) Plus she will want to take the kids and do other things at least 1 day so that frees up a seat (or 2) in the MJ.

I think I'll be in this group Friday and Saturday... But may be following Big Booty Judy around too

Back