• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Event apparel/merch!..

Niiiice. Hopefully I'll just hear from you, and not need to send a recovery team! Have fun, you fools!

So.... no word on stickers yet, still a possibility.

Anyone who wants a shirt--

PLEASE ORDER YOUR SHIRTS!!!!

We're still about 15 shirts shy of the minimum. I hate "guessing" on what to order for extras, especially for 15 extras...

I talked to John at United Apparel today & he gave us until Mon 4/16 for absolute drop-dead deadline... But that'll be it, for any number of reasons.

Remember, you can order COD, pick up at the event, too...

http://services.nicandjosh.com/naxjashop/

They aren't die cut, but cut vinyl.

I am still working on simplifying the design, its just taking a while because the starting design is soooo complex.

If any design expert wants to take a stab at making a more simple sticker design please do so, as that would speed up the process.

Depends on the process used, silk screened ones seem to last longer. My socal naxja one is starting to fade and Im not sure how that one was made.

Cut vinyl lasts a long time, I use 5 year vinyl.

Then I have a few stickers I printed on a ink jet and laminated that are sitting out on the Mojave road mail box for over a year and look brand new haha.

Ok, folks. I'm emailing the list to United Apparel in the morning, sometime around 6:30am once I'm "at work" and have had some coffee. I will doublecheck the Naxja SoCal store before placing the order, so technically you have til 6am PST Tues 4/17 to place any order you want for an event shirt.

Thanks to all of you who supported us!!

Back